Attorney Morenberg represents businesses and individuals in varied civil litigation matters, which include:
- Filing or defending claims of breach of contract, breach of promise, business negligence, fraud, etc.
- Assisting companies and individuals to enforce or resist non-competition or non-disclosure agreements. Filing or defending lawsuits regarding the use of copyrights, trade secrets, or propriety information.
- Filing lawsuits to collect business debts and to enforce civil judgments.
- Filing or defending claims of unfair or deceptive trade practices by businesses (M.G.L. Chapter 93A).
- Representing real estate brokers, agents and landlords in suits regarding housing discrimination, unlawful evictions; housing code violations; security deposit violations, etc..
Attorney Morenberg also represents clients in civil appeals before Massachusetts and federal courts.
© 2009 by the Law Office of Paul W. Morenberg. Pursuant to rules of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, this web site may be considered advertising. It is offered for general information and does not constitute legal advice.