Attorney Morenberg represents employees in most legal issues involving the workplace.
- Filing and litigating claims concerning sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, unpaid wages, improper denial or restriction of family and medical leave, occupational health or safety violations, etc.
- Assisting employees with requests for accommodation of disabilities; applications for medical leave; and applications or appeals concerning disability retirement benefits.
- Guiding employees regarding workplace discipline, terminations, layoffs, and severance negotiations; representing employees in unemployment insurance hearings and appeals.
- Defending employees and executives against suits / injunctions to bar or limit business competition, including non-competition, non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements.
- Preparing demand letters alleging wrongful termination; negotiating agreements for severance pay, outplacement assistance, employer references, etc.
© 2009 by the Law Office of Paul W. Morenberg. Pursuant to rules of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, this web site may be considered advertising. It is offered for general information and does not constitute legal advice.