For Companies / Employers
Attorney Morenberg represents companies in most legal issues involving the employment relationship.
- Defending companies against lawsuits that allege sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, violations of family and medical leave, unpaid wages, and occupational health or safety violations.
- Counseling businesses regarding the accommodation of physical and mental disabilities, as well as the accommodation of religious practices in the workplace.
- Assisting companies to draft or enforce non-competition and non-disclosure agreements as well as agreements to limit the solicitation of valued employees.
- Counseling businesses to ensure compliance with Massachusetts and federal employment laws.
- Advising managers and HR professionals regarding workplace investigations and employee discipline; and terminations, layoffs, and severance packages. Representing companies in hearings and appeals to contest unemployment benefits.
- Providing advice on best practices in employment policies; drafting employee policy handbooks.
- Training for managers and employees regarding employment laws, including prevention of discrimination and sexual harassment; disability and medical leave; diversity and affirmative action; etc.
© 2009 by the Law Office of Paul W. Morenberg. Pursuant to rules of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, this web site may be considered advertising. It is offered for general information and does not constitute legal advice.